Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WIC Incheon

Tomorrow I fly to Korea for the World Inline Cup race which is on the 23rd. I haven't raced in a World Inline Cup marathon for over a year now. The last one I competed in was Rennes last year in April. I then had the accident in Heerde which meant I was unable to race for nearly three months. I've had a look at the weather forecast but every forecast I look at is saying something different. I've read 90% chance of rain, 10% chance of rain, slight drizzle, no rain, sun, overcast and fog ........................... so who really knows. Starting to feel a little nervous but I'm sure once the gun goes off at 9.35am on Sunday I will be fine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole,

    Yes great to see you finally getting to start in a WIC race & all the best for a good race & a good result.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Nicole! Hope you win ,love Nat and Scott from your home team x

    ReplyDelete