Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Update

I arrived back in Geisingen safely last night but my luggage didn't. What an awful trip, two late flights and then one delayed by about five hours. I had to run from one end of the Madrid terminal to the other to make my final flight and to top it off we ended up hitting an air pocket and the plane just dropped. I have my luggage now so that's the main thing.

This Sunday is the WIC in Dijon, France. Happy that it's only a car trip away and I don't have to board another aeroplane.

My dad has discovered Twitter and started an account, check it out http://twitter.com/billbegg

The weather is still not that great here in Geisingen. Summer came this afternoon for a couple of hours then a big black cloud rolled over and let loose.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nicole,
    its astonishing to hear about traveling in Europe to be not very pleasant in terms of everything working seemless.

    Referring to one of your Dad's Twitter statements .. - did I pick it up correctly that you are taking the race-free time in July to do something different and participate in the Gigathlon/CH ? The combination of running, skating, swimming and cycling as a Single, is surely challenging.

    Have fun :-)

    Markus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Markus
    Yes I will be competing in the Gigathlon but only in the skate leg, not the whole thing. I will be part of a team put together by Pierre Hofer.
    I'm not mad enough to do the whole thing :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete